Episode 13: How your digital marketing plan ties into your business objectives
What You Will Learn:
- How important is your business data for your marketing plan?
- What should a business owner consider adding to their marketing budget that they haven’t had?
- How is social media continuing to change the marketing landscape?
- What older marketing methods may still be worth keeping and what should we say goodbye to?
- Does your business have a mission, vision, value statement and why do you need to?
About Adam Lanel
Adam Lanel, Digital Strategist at GWP Inc. Advertising, has worked in the advertising industry for over 10 years. He has extensive experience in all facets of the advertising/marketing arena, with expertise in digital marketing. Adam’s knowledge of digital platforms is vast, with a key focus on Connected TV and digital targeting.
Adam, born and raised in Livingston, New Jersey, currently lives in Nashville. After graduating from the University of Colorado, he moved to NYC to work for a strategic media and buying agency. In 2020 Adam joined GWP, spearheading the digital department and driving the growth of the digital ecosystem.
When not working, Adam enjoys spending time with family and friends and his dog Nash. He is an avid hockey player and tries to get back to Colorado as often as he can to ski and hike in the Colorado Rockies.