Job Purpose: To coordinate personal and commercial lines activities within the agency
Responsibilities: Ensuring consistent work flows are followed in respective departments. Regular communication with all members of the team and responding timely to inquiries and requests of the department. Be a good leader by being positive, by being approachable and setting good examples.
- Monitor and maintain workflows for employees to adhere to, and confirm that client needs are being met and business is retained.
- Confirm quality of work in the department is accurate.
- Work in conjunction with Department Managers and Operating Officer to develop efficiencies in Applied Epic. These would include increased use of download, confirming all employees in the department follow standardized procedures, and schedule training as needed.
- Review and identify assignments of client files to specific CSR’s. Establish procedures for renewal evaluation and remarketing efforts.
- Establish procedures within the department for coverage when an employee is on vacation or using personal time. Assist COO with HR responsibilities.
- Mentor and assist with annual evaluations of employees within the department.
- Communicate with Operating Officer and President as to goals, ongoing needs of the department, and opportunities for advancement of employees.
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communicator
- Ability to influence at a senior level
- Highly motivated with a high level of commitment
- Ability to prioritize, with good organizational skills
- Self- motivated to work accurately in a busy environment
- Full time position working in our Totowa office